Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quotes

I used to have a MySpace site and would blog the best quotes I heard that week. I've decided to continue that here on Sueann Friendly. Enjoy!

Friend: "What kind of dog is Belle?"
Ben: "Awesome."

Kabir: "You are tangled up in others and have forgotten what your heart once knew."

Kid: "His name is Extra."
Me: "Is that for extra pounds?" (referring to an enormous dachshund)

N: "The baby can come at anytime so I have my baby bag with me everywhere I go."
Ben: "Is that to catch the baby?"

D: "Honey. Your undies are showing."
J: "Oh. Thanks. Geez, the one time I wear underwear too."

Kids: "Do you know any jokes?"
Me: "Yes, but they are highly inappropriate for your age."
Kids to each other: "Then we better not tell her ours."

Jake S: "Geez Sueann. Why don't you just beat him up? At least those scars will heal."

Me to Mom's email: "Here are some links to the wedding dresses I like!"
Mom's reply: "Ugh."

Me: "How was your visit to Italy Mom?"
Mom on Skype: "Uhm. Itsu nice. I tink Mommy made to libbu Italy. I mean, Alpsoo so beautiful! But nuting open after noon. Mommy inconvienientsu. Eberybody closu Sunday too. I mean, golly how they get tings done? They are slow. I tell you. Different life here."
Me: "So the shopping is done before noon?"
Mom: "Yeah. Mommy not up by then."

No comments: